11 June 2009

TT Trendspotting: Jumpsuits


Ok, if you hadn't yet noticed...I love a jumpsuit. I know they aren't for everybody, but I own many in a variety of shapes, lengths, colours and styles. I even have a home clothes jumpsuit! So you can imagine my EXCITEMENT at seeing how pervasive jumpsuits of all shapes, lengths, colours and styles were in the TT designers fashion week collections. Some, like St. Vincent designer Kimya Glasgow's impeccable white strapless romper above, were actually much cuter and much more flattering than a lot of those that I have seen in the States! I saw not one dhoti pants jumpsuit (however, to be clear, there were many dhoti pants!). Others were a little questionable in cut and fit (for example, the odd bunching at the crotch of the Zadd & Eastman multicolour balloon romper...hmmm reverse cameltoe is never a look....)

Here they are!


All pics courtesy Triniscene

No comments:

Post a Comment