20 May 2009

UPDATED: Trini Fashion Week

So a buddy let me know that the TT Fashion Week Website is now updated with this year's schedule of events and designers. This year there is a new location (where else?) the Hyatt Regency.

More interesting than that, however, is the SEXY photo teasers that have been posted on the Caribbean Fashion Week Fan Page on Facebook!

Behold the haughtness!



The creativity of our Caribbean people awes and humbles me EVERY time!

And I'm loving the buzz they're trying to build for it in the teaser below:



I can just see the Trini Fashionistas sneaking in like at the Bryant Park tents! I am particularly interested in the exhibitions, workshops and showrooms taking orders. Obviously if you want to be involved in fashion (or *cough, cough* beauty) in Trinidad this is the place to be! And where will I be??? Steuuuuppsss...

LOVING it regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment