19 May 2009

Platformers - more than meets the eye!

I'm so excited to introduce to you guest blogger Socialite who just had to put in her two cents about her favourite shoe trend. Enjoy!



SO!


Let’s talk about these fab platforms that are out and about the place with a vengeance. Yeahhhhh Yeahhhhh we’ve heard the warnings from the back doctors n such, but lets face it they rock our worlds and beyond.


Seriously have you seen a woman’s calves in these things, FIERCE! Think about it (I mean even VS did with their flippy flop work out shoe thingie) these things give you an unbelievable leg workout; it’s like going to the gym without a gym AND in amazing shoes… We all win!



pics courtesy www.theybf.com


Amazing with skirts and the UBER fab skinny jeans (**Cough… white is the new colour of choice** cough), these shoes make me smile



Note from StepUp: I have compiled a lookbook of the hottest, sexiest, insanely expensive platforms for you to peruse. If you have a SERIOUS shoe fetish, this may be NSFW lol.(Notice Beyonce's look above will set you back a cool $928 USD and that's just starting at the feet! Eva Diva not backward herself with her $878.95 Zanottis! I hope she ask for her 5 cents change!) However to my Trini friends who think I am not able to do my 6 times table, fear not! Madame Socialite tells me that if you look very hard, you can find very funky fashionable platforms in Trinidad, specifically in establishment's that have the owner's pic in each store (hint, hint).


And if you hurry, you can make it there before their 50% off sale is over.


That's all I'm sayin! :)






TIDBITS:


1. Yeah, we want an answer to this question TOO, Fashion Industry.


2. Beyonce: "I don't know if I'm fashion obsessed." I get all my shit for free!



2 comments:

  1. you go girl ! tel em like it is !

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa at first I thought this was Daddy and was completely thrown off by the You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete