30 April 2009

By Special Request

Before I started blogging I used to satisfy my self-centered-ness by writing emails to my friends with my ridiculous musings of the day! By special request (love you Pandy!), here is one of those emails.

Oh before I copy and paste I should say that I am particularly obsessed with Rihanna. By that I mean I have an opinion on everything she does. Be warned.

we need to discuss what is goin on north of rihanna's (sizeable) forehead. It's been a few weeks now but this hair officially has got to go! Not only is it frizzin out in the barbados humidity BUT she has the sideburns slicked down in a kindy wavy relax hair slicky thing which is VERRRRYYYy reminiscent of michael jackson!!!! in fact the whole relaxy wetty curly-ish thing is mj reminiscent. lol ppl in europe once came up to her screaming "Prince! Prince!" an askin for autographs. I can imagine if they think she is mj she would be a lot more offended.....(i am COVETING the neon green skirt tho!) which brings me to a question... would u be more offended if ppl thought u looked like prince or like michael jackson? talk amongst yourselves....


Oh....and a new addition...the dude Rihanna is posing with above is the Prime Minister of Barbados. Like at the end of the day Rihanna is a reg chick an all. But can you picture me....or anybody you know....posing with Patrick Manning and doin rockstar finger signs? Think about it!

1 comment:

  1. Kas i am SO glad u blogged about this hair issue, i have been debating with friends over it and i cannot understand for the life of me why they would think this looks good. Rihanna looks like freakin Little Richard ... what's next, a pompadour a la Danny Zuko and Kenickie from "Grease"? THIS is what happens when (a) u start believing ur own hype and (b) u start keeping company with Z-list talent like Katy Perry (expect a TAP rant about her and that sham of a 1st single VERY soon).

    ReplyDelete